No idea, what I'd caught it from, but a few weeks ago my Win XP started, at random moments, showing browser pages with adverts. The icon was unknown, so I ran Spybot and it had found nothing until yesterday, when I downloaded the then-last update. Afterwards Spybot detected "Right Media" of the "Browser" type and was able to "successfully remove" it. However, the problem continued, so I delved into it deeper.
I found a process iugqk.exe that resided in my ...\Local Settings\Application Data\ folder and was started on system startup (record in registry ....\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run). I used the jv16 PowerTools' startup manager to remove that entry and then I moved all suspicious entries from the Application Data folder. They were:
fusioncache.dat
iugqk.dat
iugqk.exe
iugqk_nav.dat
iugqk_navps.dat
There were also 4 zero-byte sized text files AtStart.txt, QSwitch.txt, DSwitch.txt, FnF4.txt, ahich I don't know, if they belong or not to the ad-ware.

Thus far my problem seems solved, but considering that SpyBot can detect this ad-ware, I think it could also do the Startup queue removal and deletion from location. Any chance it will become par of one of the next updates?
Cheers!
Daniel