I'm an IT professional at a small company. I managed to get spybot, malware bytes and hijack this to run after renaming them. After removing some spyware I am still left with a few issues. All google search results are hijacked to exoclick.com. And I still can't run any anti-spyware programs under their real names.
It all started when a user click on an email link. Symantec AV stopped actualspy.exe from running. It later found both w32.tidserv.G and Backdoor.Tidserv and removed them. Those 3 don't seem to be present.
I've attached the hijack this, spybot and malware bytes logs in a zip file.
I didn't notice anything obvious in the hijack logs.