I had spybot installed before on my computer, but then had to install it to reinstall my NOD32 Antivirus. After I had that all settled, I tried to reinstall spybot, and every time I get to the very last step of install (files are downloaded and the green status bar thingy is almost full) my computer blue screens on me. This happens EVERY single time :(. I've even tried installing it in safemode, and it always bluescreens on me. I'm not sure if I have bad memory, or if there's some sort of malware that doesn't want me to install spybot.. This is a new direction in computers (spyware/malware) that I'm venturing into, so I'm afraid that I don't know too terribly much about it.

I used to run my NOD32 AV, Adaware, and Spybot to protect my computer.. Now I need to reinstall Adaware because something went wrong and it wasn't working, and spybot wont install. :-\ On top of all of this, I have that google search virus thing where it redirects you to ads every time you click on a google search result. So I'm doing my best to resolve these things, but I'm pretty sure that the bluescreen is caused by a separate issue. Just wondering if you guys had any advice for me, or if I should try any different versions of spybot to see if the problem persists. Thanks for ALL of the help in advance!! I'm desperate.