The R3 Line has been deleted.

Yes I rebooted after running MBAM. I forgot to put it in my last post but just after rebooting before the icons or the taskbar apeared on the screen I got a message saying: Windows cannot find "C:\Program". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search. I clicked OK and Windows other wise started normally. If I remember correctly, this was the second time I got that message, however I can't remember when I got the first one.

AVG I currently running and will take about an hour and fourty mintutes to complete on my computer. I'll update once I get that information you're looking for.

One quick question: I after running MBAM and seeing Spybot was working I decided to try to see if I could get Age of Empires 3 to run but ended up getting the blue screen in the same place. Should I attempt to unistall and reinstall the program to see if it simply has a corrupted file or should I wait until later after we've run some more system dignostics. (yes I know games come later, but I figured if it's just a currupted file we could remove it from the list of problems, but if deleting and reinstall would cause more problems for you in your systems search I'd rather hold off)