Thread: can I do this . . .

Default can I do this . . .

why do I get logged before I finish this
    off every time I try and post
    I hit the submit button and it says not logged in or some crap

I'll post what I'm trying to do in a reply since I only have a few seconds to type in the box here before I get logged out

Default can I do this . . . continued

is is possible to transfer the browser immunizations from an S&D installed machine to a machine without S&D

I use S&D @ home and in my office, but where I do web contract work for I can't install S&D,

but can customize the browser anyway I want to

Browser used:
    -Firefox 3.0.12; with the add-ons:
    - NoScript
    - FlashBlock
    - AdBlock Plus
    - Better Privacy
    - Formfox
    - Flagfox

The file permissions.sqlite is in your profile folder in v3.0 and higher. However, it contains more than just the immunizations for SpyBot Search & Destroy and SpywareBlaster. When you allow cookies, JavaScript for specific sites, etc. that information is also stored there. I wouldn't recommend it unless you can duplicate what you want to do in that setup and then copy it over.

Default I Try to run broswers duplicated or as close as possible

Thanks for replying;

I install all the same add-ons across the board, (just not allowed to install S&D the excuse I get from IT is "...it messes up the domain settings... etc.")

but no one else touches my browser / user profile etc., would there be a method to duplicating the browser profile of an immunized system and just dropping it on the other system, or am I asking for too much of a hassle?