Thread: What is the format of the date of my Spybot & destroy last update?

Default What is the format of the date of my Spybot & destroy last update?

I tried to update and when the downloads were selected and I had to confirm installation, I had a warning saying I must have admin rights to do so.
    I was updating through a simple account (not an admin one) but with the run as function and thought it would be OK.
    Then I restarted my system, started all over again and:
    Τhe option of greek language that appeared initially (do you want beta and do you want languages, I'd said Ok for the languages and in the menu appeared to my complete astonishment greek too) so the second time disappeared the greek from the language menu (I selected the same download place as before, the first in the list, Germany) and the update function showed "there are no updates available".
    If something wrong did not happen then the first time the updates were installed nevertheless the warning and now the last update date in the about menu of my program is 5th of August.
    If not, it is 8th of May and I cannot update.
    Plse answer if possible.

Esteemed Member

The date of the latest updates is 5 August 2009.
    You should be able to select the language you want from the 'Languages' menu (third from left, in case the current language is not one you can read)