Thread: Can't run HJT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Can't run HJT

Hi,
    Below is (hopefully) the link to my earlier post today which describes the problems I have been having with my computer. I have never tried to link to another thread, so I may not have done this right.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=51234

Here is the name of the post, just in case the link doesn't work right:

"google redirect, spybot won't run, etc."

I have read and tried to follow the directions on "BEFORE you POST". As stated in my earlier thread I am not able to disable TeaTimer by accessing Spybot. So I didn't try to get an HJT log created and posted on that post because the "Before you Post" said to disable TeaTimer first.

Since that earlier post, I decided to download and install HJT anyway and hopefully that won't create a problem. I followed the directions on "Before you Post" but after installing and clicking on "Do a system scan..." the program apparently did not work right. It seemed to be scanning, but then the program closed and I don't know if a log was created or not. I don't see one anywhere.

If you need me too, I can just copy and paste my previous post - if that would be easier. I would greatly appreciate any help with this!

Thank you!
    Last edited by tashi; 2009-08-28 at 22:45. Reason: edited topic subject, can't find, to- can't run hjt