Thread: Impossible Problem

Default Impossible Problem

Okay, for starters I usually post in the Maleware Removal section whenever I've a problem but this is one of those times I'm sure it has nothing to do with viruses/etc..
    For a few months now I've had major trouble with this pc, which is still brand new, that mostly revolves around not being able to download anything from updates to just about anything else. As well as not being able to search for anything online. Web engine search result pages never show no matter which web engine I use.
    I was thinking a deleted file or program of the sort was accidentally made during one of my earlier viral removal processes.
    I tried doing what the microsoft website suggested but that didn't yieled any results. I tried a system restore but that too didn't work; I've even went as far as to try and reinstall the entire hard drive with the CD that came with this pc, alas that too didn't work mainly because it asks for a 25# passcode that didn't seemed to be included with the pc...
    You can imagine my frustration at not being able to do anything about this.
    I truely doubt anyone here could lend aid to this seemingly impossible task to fix this pc.
    However I'm the kinda guy that won't quit until everything has been tried, so I decided to try posting here in a vain hope that someone wiser than me could come up with something useful.

Hi Draxton0102,
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxton0102 View Post
    I've even went as far as to try and reinstall the entire hard drive with the CD that came with this pc, alas that too didn't work mainly because it asks for a 25# passcode that didn't seemed to be included with the pc...
    Please go to Microsoft and validate, then post the message you receive.

Cheers.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016