Thread: Alternative Logo

Default Alternative Logo

I noticed a bit of updating to the default theme going on (and I liked it) so I decided to do my own version of the logo (REMIX!) based on those changes, it was particularly inspired by the red-orange in the binoculars. Here it is:

I think it's nice and was wondering what the community thinks. I will share the rights with Patrick if he wants to add it to the default theme. Otherwise at some point I'll make a skin with it.

Security Expert

that is a pretty well made logo and I must say I do like it. Very well done .

i like it. would be nice to see a skin with it... it would have to be a nice xp style one... and i would love to see a see through backing, so you can see the desktop (have the white bit almost completly see through and the gray show the background but darker)..

would be great.

Default Gave it a shot as well

Wow, I realize that this thread is old, but a few weeks ago I got inspired to design a new logo as well. I wanted to share it with others that might care, so I figured I would post it here. I tried to keep the overall look and feel pretty close to the original.

I really like your logo though. I am about to go check out darkfirestudios as well.

I hope to hear some feedback, thanks.

Paul

That's nice.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016