Thread: Network Connection Problems?

Default Network Connection Problems?

hi, i dont know if this is the right place, but im having some problems with my wireless connection. Ive tried every trick i know, but am unable to connect to the Internet through my wireless network. Repairing doesnt work, nor does the more technical command promt commands. [though ip release changes it from a "not connected" to a limited connectivity]

The original error is that the IP address is not set properly [connectivity doctor saying]. However, despite having directly connected to the internet and changing my IP address, once i try to go to the wireless network it still wont connect.

It happened when i was just browsing the web, and went offline with no warning. when i reconnected, it told me i wasnt connected but managed to continue browsing. Shortly after though it cut out again and refused to reconnect.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated
    thanks in advance
    s-t-n

Quote Originally Posted by s-t-n View Post
    hi, i dont know if this is the right place, but im having some problems with my wireless connection. Ive tried every trick i know, but am unable to connect to the Internet through my wireless network. Repairing doesnt work, nor does the more technical command promt commands. [though ip release changes it from a "not connected" to a limited connectivity]

The original error is that the IP address is not set properly [connectivity doctor saying]. However, despite having directly connected to the internet and changing my IP address, once i try to go to the wireless network it still wont connect.

It happened when i was just browsing the web, and went offline with no warning. when i reconnected, it told me i wasnt connected but managed to continue browsing. Shortly after though it cut out again and refused to reconnect.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated
    thanks in advance
    s-t-n
    Ignore, friend taken matters into her own hands :P

Post results please, I would like to know what the problem was