Thread: vitrumonde.dll,.sdn,sdi need help removing them!

Exclamation vitrumonde.dll,.sdn,sdi need help removing them!

hello people i need help badly i had a trojan infection badly i got rid of them but when i scan spybot on the bottom it says viutrumonde.dll,vitrumonde.sdn,vitrumonde.sdi i removed but it still on that thats sccanning so is gone or corrupted or not is there a program i can use to remove it please help!

on august 29th i got an infection i think was the zlob but anyways i was on the internet fire fox then my avg said infection found i didnt pay it i just ran mcafee some plugins were corruptted i installed them then i found no infections.the next day i ran spybot and found virtuemonde.dll i removed it i sccanned it again and on the i forgot wat it is called it said virtumonde.dll,virtuemonde.sdn,vitruemonde.sdi,win32.fraud,and that zlob so what that mean is it removed or still on if it isnt removed can is there a program to get rid of them plz help i need help badly!!!

thank you for reading!
    TR
    ===================
    "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance)
    Last edited by tashi; 2009-09-10 at 07:46. Reason: Merged two topics, provided link to Forum FAQ

Emeritus-Security Expert

Hello missingno

Welcome to Safer Networking.

Please read Before You Post
    That said, All advice given by anyone volunteering here, is taken at your own risk.
    While best efforts are made to assist in removing infections safely, unexpected stuff can happen.

Please reply to this topic only by using the SUBMIT REPLY and do not start any NEW TOPICS

You have given me no information about your system, we cannot proceed until you do.

• Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
    • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
    • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

ERROR MESSAGE 386
    No KeyBoard Detected
    Press F1 To Continue

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no reply in 3 days.

Emeritus-Security Expert

Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

If it has been four days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a new HijackThis log with a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

ERROR MESSAGE 386
    No KeyBoard Detected
    Press F1 To Continue

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no reply in 3 days.