I wrote some of them down, just in case.

When combofix launched, I received a window saying "PEV.cfxxe encountered a problem and needs to close."

Within the Combofix screen, appeared the message "The system cannot find the file temp04," and rebooted my PC.

Thereafter, various window pop-ups appeared, some of which said the following:

"Nircmd.cfxxe - Corrupt file. The file or directory \recycled\dc4.exe is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the chkdsk utility."

"PEV.exe - Corrupt file. The file or directory \pagefile.sys is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the chkdsk utility."

"PEV.exe - Corrupt file. The file or directory \hiberfil.sys is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the chkdsk utility."

"PEV.exe - Corrupt file. The file or directory \documents and settings\ allusers\ appdata\ microsoft\ Dr. Watson\ user.dmp is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the chkdsk utility."

DEU.cfxxe - Corrupt file. The file or directory \documents and settings\ allusers\ appdata\ microsoft\ Dr. Watson\ user.dmp is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the chkdsk utility."

CF11269.exe - Corrupt file. The file or directory \recycled\dc4.exe is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the chkdsk utility.

There were others near the end of Combifix running, I believe most were also CF11269.exe, but with different files or directories identified as corrupt and unreadable.

Hope this makes sense to you.