Thread: Blocked Cookies in Portable Firefox

Default Blocked Cookies in Portable Firefox

OK, I give up. How do I get the 380 blocked cookies into 'exceptions' in Portable Apps Firefox without typing each one in? Please, keep it simple, I'm very slow. With thanks!
    Last edited by drogo; 2009-09-23 at 07:08.

I might be incorrect, but Spybot does not support portable Firefox. I don't know if it is the code with the programming for PepiMK does not support this version.

My random guess would be that the Immunization does not "stick" on the portable Firefox.

drragostea: Thank you for your response. Actually, I managed to get it done by installing the Portable.Apps version of Firefox in a folder (Firefox (2)) in my 'C' drive, running Spybot (which recognized and immunized the portable version), then cutting the folder and pasting it into my USB device. It works OK, although (if anyone else wants to try it) one must be aware that this version of Firefox appears a bit slow and unresponsive (compared to the earlier version available as a U3 application) - so one mustn't think that it is the addition of Spybot immunization that slows it down.

PS: Nikkormats (1970 & 1972), 28mm f./3.5, 50mm f./1.4, 55mm f./3.5 Micro, & 200mm f/4 Auto-Nikkors.
    Last edited by drogo; 2009-09-28 at 19:01. Reason: addition