Thread: Green AV

Default Green AV

Do Spybot Search & Destroy detect and remove GreenAV?

Hello,

We do not have it in our detections yet, but i heard of it.
    Are you infected with it? Can you send us the installer file?

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

One of my staff personal workstation is infected by GreenAV. I will have to ask her if she have one. She asked me on how she can remove it. I am looking for software that can remove it.

Hello,

Tell her that we should also see it in a bug report.
    In order to send a complete bug report, please run Spybot - Search & Destroy and switch to Advanced Mode via the menu item Mode, let it scan, try to fix the problems (!) and then go to "Tools" --> "View Report". Tick all the 10 checkboxes (leave "Do not report disabled or known legitimate items" unchecked) you can find there and click on "View Report". Now choose "Export" and save the file to your desktop. Please attach this file to your email and send it again to detections(at)spybot.info.

Although nothing is present after a scan we will be able to locate the threat in your bug report.

By the way, is this a corporate environment where Spybot is used?

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    Hello,

Tell her that we should also see it in a bug report.
    In order to send a complete bug report, please run Spybot - Search & Destroy and switch to Advanced Mode via the menu item Mode, let it scan, try to fix the problems (!) and then go to "Tools" --> "View Report". Tick all the 10 checkboxes (leave "Do not report disabled or known legitimate items" unchecked) you can find there and click on "View Report". Now choose "Export" and save the file to your desktop. Please attach this file to your email and send it again to detections(at)spybot.info.

Although nothing is present after a scan we will be able to locate the threat in your bug report.

By the way, is this a corporate environment where Spybot is used?

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot
    I will tell her that. We do not use spybot S&D software in corporate environment, we use State-provided protection software.