Thread: virtumonde.sdn

Default virtumonde.sdn

Hello,
    I have been reading the forums regarding the virtumonde.sdn. I understand this was a false positive prior to the 1.6.2 version. When I open Spybot search and destroy program, it lists that I have 1.6.2 and I have all updates as of 10-4-09. When I run a scan I am still getting the virtumonde.sdn trojan stating that it is on my system. I choose to fix it and then run the scan again and it shows up again. I've done this a couple of times. Each time the .dll file is different. Is there a way to get rid of it? I also ran the fix vundofix and that didn't take care of the problem either. Any suggestions?

My actual problem is that I keep getting a popup from the windows installer stating that I do not have flash player. I choose to install the flash player and choose the option to always install from adobe. It seems to install it. Then a couple of hours later or when I reboot I get it again and the option to always install has changed to prompt. I thought it was because of the virtumonde but it is not.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Could you run another scan,then when it's done,please rightclick somewhere in the results window and select Copy results to clipboard,then paste it here?