Thread: Virus websites

Question Virus websites

Hello thank you for reading thisI wanted to discuss the odd and weird websites ive heard of

youareanidiot.org
    from what i heard it is very dangerous to go on this when you go on it thankfully you will have a blocker that will say dont go to this but anyways.What this website does is it will start having many windows pop up and it has a smile face like this with four and it will say “you are an idiot ha ha ha”→ very weird indeed.So what does this website do any ways?
    IT IS VERY DANGEROUS BECAUSE IT HACKS INTO THE COMPUTER AND DISABLES THE CTRL+ALT+DLT and the F4 BUTTONS IT IS VERY BAD FOR A SHARED COMPUTER AND GIVES YOU MANY VIRUSES SUCH AS ZLOBS AND VERY RARELY THE CONFICKER WORM!

Mediaconverter.org
    from what i heard this is a illegal website why is because people use it to convert videos to music without buying it and when you download it will give you a zlob from the file and if downloaded to a usb it will infect the usb and spread to other computers but i am not sure if this a virus website

so what are some virus websites you know?

------------
    TR
    Last edited by TR098; 2009-10-08 at 08:22.

There're lots of bad sites. Some of them are scamming user to buy something. Some are infecting computer with trojans and viruses. Some are searching sponsored search.

Just look at Spybot's host list.
    Most of them are "typos" of real sites, for example, goggle.com - typo of google.com, lots videos on youtube shows what this site can cause (lots of popups and malware).

yes that is very true its just so sad people make these trojans to destroy a persons computer like mine is 10,000 yen i believe $1,000 dollars in usa money and ruin their lives
    "Nature is a very beautiful thing why not enjoy the beautiful views?You only live once."
    TR098

武道のすべての様式は沖縄、日本で完全に始まった
    このウェブサイトのメンバーがあること自慢している

Quote Originally Posted by TR098 View Post
    yes that is very true its just so sad people make these trojans to destroy a persons computer
    Well back in the 80s and 90s, malware was written to vandalise websites or even just as 'harmless' pranks. These intentions have now disappeared.

Nowadays criminals writing malware aim to make money by stealing victim's details.

With a good $1,000 USD, you can get a really awesome desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by honda12 View Post
    Well back in the 80s and 90s, malware was written to vandalise websites or even just as 'harmless' pranks. These intentions have now disappeared.

Nowadays criminals writing malware aim to make money by stealing victim's details.
    yup just like my grandmother would always say this world is falling apart we got gangsters drug dealers and now vicious pc nerds are infecting that is just messed up
    "Nature is a very beautiful thing why not enjoy the beautiful views?You only live once."
    TR098

武道のすべての様式は沖縄、日本で完全に始まった
    このウェブサイトのメンバーがあること自慢している