Hello,
I have a strange problem for a long time and it's making me loose my mind, so here it is..
I used to be able to access a website "disclose.tv" and download ".flv" files from it using "Internet Download Manager" with no problems till 3 weeks ago.
with no changes made to any software or hardware I suddenly couldn't resume the download I paused 10 minutes before in "IDM", so I tried going to the site and it displayed:

403 Forbidden
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /members/action/videolist/videotoprated/ on this server.
Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.4-2ubuntu5.7 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_perl/2.0.3 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at http://www.disclose.tv Port 80

So these are the things I tried:

1. using Firefox, IE and Chrome... the same error
2. emptying the cache, cookies history, temp internet files ...etc.... the same error
3. changing my PC's IP... the same error
4. disabling firewall... the same error
5. disabling anti virus... the same error
6. logging on from another computer out of my network... it worked with no problems
7. sending an message to the website's administrators from another computer. they didn't contact me
8. accessing the website through proxy... it worked
9. resitting my router's settings to it's default.. still the same error
10. accessing the website from another PC in my home in the same LAN "connected to the same router" ... still the same 403 error

and i think i've tried other stuff but i just can't recall..

i'm running A Home PC
Windows XP SP3
No firewall
Antivirus: NOD32 2.5
Router:TP-LINK TD-8840T Firmware Version:1.0.2 Build 080520 Rel.36329

I posted this in Here because I think the problem has nothing to do with windows, but it's from the router ... I think.

If you need any more Information please tell me... appreciate your help