Thread: Editing your own posts

Default Editing your own posts

Hello everyone,

On the first day that I joined the forum, I made an amendment to the title of a post - as I remember, I had 15 minutes to do so.

Unfortunately, I have just noticed a spelling mistake in the last post that I made, but, the editing facility has been taken away from me; infact, after checking, the first amendment didn't actually take effect either - but I was able to use the post editor that time.

Does anyone know why I now cannot edit my posts please?

d.

you can only edit your posts when you are logged into the forum once you log out,that chance has passed.if you then make a new post you can edit that one but not the one you made before you logged out.

Default Thank you

Thank you - noted.

i forgot to say once someone has posted after you the edit option also disapers from that pictular post.

Also,
    Can I edit my own posts?

1. In the Spybot-S&D forum, there is a 15 minute time frame to edit one's post. It lessens the chance of an answer referring to things the original poster has deleted.
    2. In the Malware Removal Forum, members may not edit their posts. A helper may already be analysing the information given.
    http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.p...36&postcount=6

Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016