Thread: TeaTimer dialog never appears any more

Default TeaTimer dialog never appears any more

This has probably gone on for many months, actually, but I've simply not been aware of it until I thought about it just today. Even though TeaTimer is enabled I never, ever get pop-ups any more asking me to confirm/deny changes. It just doesn't happen. If I go into the logs absolutely everything says "Allowed (based on user decision)". What gives?

I'm 99.99% sure I don't have any viruses or spyware because I update/scan regularly, so nothing there is interfering with the process. I do use AVG, SUPERAntiSpyware and MalwareBytes but I don't see why they would interfere.

As I say I have not changed any Spybot options since it used to work, everything is enabled so I'm stumped why. It's not like I haven't used the computer to make changes so I don't think it's because of that.

Hmm, sorry for a double post but I can't see where to edit my original. Just to say a game I have that has a false positive (AVG still picks it up) that used to be flagged by Spybot does not any more, as I've just tried it for a test. Eh, maybe TeaTimer just isn't really going to work for me now, I don't know why.

Lightbulb please read this blog post:

This will show you how to get teatimer to act the way you like.

http://forums.spybot.info/blog.php?b=36
    Last edited by 129260; 2009-10-25 at 09:26.