Thread: Excluding Special Accounts

Question Excluding Special Accounts

Hello,

I get an Immunization Incomplete notification after every immunization attempt.

I have read all that is to read about this issue in the forum.

I understand the issue. I deselected the account on the immunization window and I know have all that I want to immunize covered.

It seems that Spybot will not recognize the account as as system account. It is not a system account but a special account to run an application in a secure account that has no privileges. The account name is ApplicationNameSecure (ApplicationName is the substitute for the real application name).

Is there a Tweak or resource I can use to make Spybot ignore this account and to get its entries removed from the immunization window during the immunization process?

No browsers will be run under this account.

Help will be really appreciated.

Best of luck to all

Hello,

You can not delete tose account from the immunization list.
    But as you have done it by deselecting it, it won't be immunized (or tried to). So it should be fine.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    You can not delete tose account from the immunization list.
    But as you have done it by deselecting it, it won't be immunized (or tried to). So it should be fine.
    Sandra, thanks for your prompt answer.

Maybe the team can devise a way, in a future revision, for Spybot to be able to exclude from the unprotected count the items that have been excluded by means of the deselection process in the immunization list.

For this to work, you will provide two columns: One for default protection (not to click but as an indicator, maybe green for immunized, maybe red for not immunized) and one for overriding the defaults.

This way we can tell if there has been problems with the default immunization. Once the item is deselected using the override column, is not included in the total of possible immunization items. Or you can provide three figures:Possible Immunization Items, Immunized Items and Selected immunization Items.

No need for incomplete immunization notification if the non immunized items are the same as the ones purposely excluded.

Best of luck