Thread: Some names that apeared during scan

Default Some names that apeared during scan

While I was scanning my memory some names showed up next to the number of total files to scan, this looked most suspicious to me and I searched them on wikipedia, among those names were SpySheriff, Virtumonde and others, still at the end of the scan none of this were showed as treaths. Is my computer infected? If a made a recent purchase could my account be in danger? If this is the case, how can I eliminate this? I would apreciate an answer as fast as it could be, I am desperate.

On a side note you might notice that I am not an english native speaker, sorry if the grammar is bad, also I don't quite know where to post this question, if it is on the wrong forum, please let me know.

Without any more, thanks.

Hello axiaelements

During the running of a Spybot scan ("Check for problems") the status bar in the lower left hand corner of the screen shows what Spybot-S&D is checking for.

When the scan completes the results are displayed and in your case, as described, no threats were found.

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

tashi, I apreciate the help from the bottom of my heart, really, I thought that I've made my mother lose a lot of money just for a stupid game bought on Steam. With nothing else to say I just want to thank the community for the help, I would really like to help people just to pay for this, but my knowledge of antispyware programs is almost non existant. Till the next time, best of luck.