Thread: Immunize issue...

Question Immunize issue...

Hi, I have used Spybot S&D for many years and recently reformatted my computer and re-downloaded it. I did all the beginning steps including immunize and oddly (to me anyway) nothing would immunize. I attempted it several times... and the immunized column and protected count is zero.

I am on XP, use firefox (latest version), spybot is updated, using teatimer...

Thanks ahead of time.

With the Immunize page showing 0 enabled, did you click on the Immunize(with the green cross) to the top left side? Hopefully, that will then do the immunizations.

Is nothing immunized, or just Firefox?

Nothing is immunized and the cross one is recover, the one with the blue diagonal stripe labeled immunize is what I clicked. I have never had this before so it is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by daisydahling View Post
    Nothing is immunized and the cross one is recover, the one with the blue diagonal stripe labeled immunize is what I clicked. I have never had this before so it is weird.
    The Immunize page appears after you click on the blue diagonal stripe shield labeled Immunize on the main page. Then you will see the immunizations. You must have been on that page at one time to see the lack of immunization. On that page is the green cross labeled Immunize which does the actual immunizations. It should be visible to you.