Thread: what is happening to my computer

Post what is happening to my computer

yes i know i worry to much about my pc not this nothing to do with malware ok when i start up my vista why is it my gadget sidebar is not the way i putted it like i have a clock its on the top but today it was in the middle i also wanted to say thank you spybot team for helping with all my troubles
    Last edited by TR098; 2009-12-06 at 10:02. Reason: ....
    "Nature is a very beautiful thing why not enjoy the beautiful views?You only live once."
    TR098

武道のすべての様式は沖縄、日本で完全に始まった
    このウェブサイトのメンバーがあること自慢している

Quote Originally Posted by TR098 View Post
    when i start up my vista why is it my gadget sidebar is not the way i putted it like i have a clock its on the top but today it was in the middle
    Do you play some games in fullscreen mode?
    Most of them can change resolution and gadgets have to move to avoid that some gadget is out of desktop. I don't have a solution how to fix this except you can set games to windowed mode and set gadgets hooked to sidebar or somewhere else if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.K View Post
    Do you play some games in fullscreen mode?
    Most of them can change resolution and gadgets have to move to avoid that some gadget is out of desktop. I don't have a solution how to fix this except you can set games to windowed mode and set gadgets hooked to sidebar or somewhere else if possible.
    well i dont have games on this pc but i watch youtube videos in full screen mode
    "Nature is a very beautiful thing why not enjoy the beautiful views?You only live once."
    TR098

武道のすべての様式は沖縄、日本で完全に始まった
    このウェブサイトのメンバーがあること自慢している