Thread: Spyware keeps comming back! And then other stuff, too.

Angry Spyware keeps comming back! And then other stuff, too.

Hello. I'll start off by cluing you guys in: my computer's a heaping pile of junk. Its a mess. I've tried a number of sites and paid good money, but its still a bucket with a fan and a CPU. Okay, here's the deal. I've got many problems, like the one about Spybot crashing the computer? Well, not Spybot, but Registry Mechanic, Registry first aid, Registry fix, Adaware, and a whole mess of other programs do, but not Spybot, Windows defender, anything from the CA security suit or anything. Also happens when I right click on my desktop or hit "file" anywhere in "my computer". And it blames it on an "Unknown device driver", when the error report is not corrupted, which isn't often. It also tends to freeze when it boots into my account- Win XP service pack 2 home edition by the way- and requires manual shutdowns, which makes it WORSE since it fragments files that way and stuff. And my firewall is at 987 hits or something. ANYWAYS, to get to the POINT, of course I'd love help with that, I've got two VERY annoying spywares that keep comming BACK! No matter what I do! One is called Windows Security Center.TaskManager that pops up every time, blocking my taskmanager under the guise of the 'administartor'. Spybot catches it, fixes it, TM works, and then I'll turn it off for the day, or it will crash or something, I'll come back and its there AGAIN. The other one is NetSpy Keylogger, that SB doesn't catch, and the only thing in my arsenal of Anti Spywares- Spywaredoctor trial, Ewidio, SB, Etrust Pestpatroll, Windows Defender, and a few online ones- is the little scanner on the Yahoo Toolbar. Its very frustrating since I bet whoevers on the other end of that spy has cought all my passwords- changed them- but it is the same deal as with the Taskmanager thing! Anyways, I hope I gave you guys enough information- the whole beginning was setting a background- and I hope to get this fixed! [Other sources consulted: Paid money to Comp USA for a cleaning. Nothing, Annoyances.org- said I had a trojan in my registry, but I cant figure anything out, and some other place like Annoyances.org, but smaller. Nothing from there, good luck!]

Exclamation Just thought...

I might want to add in here that I just found the keylogger again, NetSpy KeyLogger, in my registry I think, Hkeyclasses or whatever, and it just recored my entire post >.<

Hello.

Please follow the instructions in this sticky topic:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Start your own topic in the Malware forum with the results of the on-line anti virus scan and the HJT log.
    http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Default Sorry

Yessir, sorry

Hello Seige Force.

I see you did start a topic in the malware removal forum:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=5416

But the logs requested in the link MacSurf posted were not provided.

Please follow the procedure and someone will assist you as soon as available.
    BEFORE you post and who will advise you. Preliminary Steps

Cheers.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Red face Almost all those scans crash my computer...

The trendmicro one comes back with two tracking cookies, while Etrust- I have it- comes back clean.

Hello Seige Force.

Can you post the HJT log into the malware topic?
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016