Thread: When is the application version of Spybot S & D supports Google Chrome ?

Default When is the application version of Spybot S & D supports Google Chrome ?

When is the application version of Spybot S & D supports Google Chrome ? Specifically, I mean immunize features that Google Chrome could protect against such cookies as DoubleClick, TradeDoubler, startcounter, and many other that Spybot detects when using Google Chrome? Is Spybot also be created for Google Chrome? If so, when ?
    Last edited by MichaelC; 2009-12-20 at 18:51.

Hello,

I am sorry, but Chrome is only being supported in scanning and fixing at the moment.
    It is a very new browser and chrome itself does not offer any interface for immunizing yet.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    Hello,

I am sorry, but Chrome is only being supported in scanning and fixing at the moment.
    It is a very new browser and chrome itself does not offer any interface for immunizing yet.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot
    I don't want to double post so I will just refer you to my post in the other thread: http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.p...25&postcount=5

In summary, it doesn't have a real API, that's true but the site blocking framework should be easy to use for the classic style of SSD immunization which basically imports them directly into the databases for those items. Just wondering if that can be used?
    [ Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k ]
    Major's Blog :: NoScript Forum::