Computer locked up after spybot restart
After running Spybot and it suggesting I restart, I'm having all sorts of problems.
1) Sometimes when I boot up it gets to the XP welcome screen and reboots.
2) Other times I get past that to a blue blank screen with my cursor. Somtimes I get a winlogon.exe error. Other times I get a registerclassobjects failed error. Task Manager is blocked by an administrator, which I didn't do.
3) I cannot run in Safe Mode or command prompt. It just reboots.
4) I don't have a XP CD to repair install/reinstall.
I've considered one of two options:
1) Try running Spybot from a CD?
2) Try running a PE like Bart.
Any help would be appreciated.