Thread: Scan finishes in less than 10 seconds

Default Scan finishes in less than 10 seconds

Is this normal? Can it really scan this fast? On my other computer, at the bottom it would have the scanning X out of Y, and Y would be in the hundreds of thousands, but with this computer, it shows "29/0" at the bottom for a split second before it's done. I dunno it's weird, but I know it can't scan the entire computer in under 10 seconds, especially not this computer.

Oh BTW, in this 6-7 seconds, it found a bunch of stuff, but I still don't believe everything is normal.

Hello,

Please run Spybot - Search & Destroy and switch to "Advanced mode" via the menu bar item "Mode" and select "Settings" --> "File Sets" in the left bar. There, please right-click somewhere into the list and choose "select all available checks".

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Hi,,I was just reading some threads and decided to check what you told Silent Bob to do,,everything has a check mark next to it except,,,Usage tracking and then under that,,tracks uti,,is it necessary for me to check that,,I don't have a problem with spybot,,just curious as to what "usage tracks" was,,and do i need to check it also,,thanks,