Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blogging...

Question Blogging...

Just had a simle question about blogging. I noticed in the FAQ that it says "If you have the option to blog..." Does this mean that a member must somehow earn the priviledge to blog? If so, how?
    I've applied at Malware Removal University to help the cause (application still pending)

Powered By Oreos

Well... I have asked tashi (admin) once about this before. You can blog about anything. If it was about your day, the food you like to eat, etc. Of course, it should not include personal identifiable information.

I am pretty sure any member can blog. Of course, given that they are a member of the forum .

Good luck to you in the Malware Removal University. I'm sure you will do fine.

drragostea

Hi magnus,

I think all members have the privilege to create a forum blog.

I'm sure if you explore the 'Blogs' menu you'll find a link to creating your own should you want to.

Happy new year!

Default Need help then...

Under FAQ, it says "If you are allowed to post blog entries, you will always have a link in the blog sidebar titled "Post to your Blog". This link allows you to post entries immediately, entries that will post automatically at a future date, or create a draft entry for later review and posting."

Am I blind because I have no option on my blog sidebar to "post to your blog."

Anyone want to help me out here?
    I've applied at Malware Removal University to help the cause (application still pending)

Powered By Oreos

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    Good luck to you in the Malware Removal University. I'm sure you will do fine.
    drragostea
    I always respond to 'good luck' by saying "it's more work than luck," but thank you for the sincerity.

Powered By Oreos

Sometimes luck occurs at the most unexpected time.
    -
    If you go to your user control panel click on "Private Messages" on the top right hand corner of your current screen. You will find the clickable link "Blog" in small print.
    E.g.
    SaferNetworking
    My Error Reports
    My Scans
    Blogs
    Projects

Well, I give up. I clicked on Blog, the link that you had mentioned, and it takes me to the blog options page. If it click save changes, it just keeps me on the blog options page.
    On my Blog Conbtrol Panel I have these options (listed in order):
    Blog Options
    Blog Sidebar
    Blog Subscriptions
    Blog Entry Subscriptions
    Blog Satistics

Any more help or specifics would be great. If need be, I can try to figure out how to post print screens so that you can see what I see.

For now, thanks anyways.