Your RSIT Log looks good.

Kaspersky found some infected System Restore points. They are harmless where they are. I'll show you how to remove them and set a new clean one in an upcoming post.
Kaspersky also found files in the Qoobox folder which is where ComboFix keeps its quarantined files. I'll show you how to remove those and ComboFix in an upcoming post as well.

I was feeling over-confident and ran Spybot again (the way I initially found this infection). It found 1 registry infection (virtumonde again and I had it "fix" it.
Sorry for going off on my own like that. I won't do that again. But I want you to know what I did just in case it matters.
Do you still have the Spybot Log from that run? If you do, just post the section of the log that shows what Spybot removed (the virtumonde registry infection).

The machine seems snappier, but I have still not dared to click on links in a web browser (this is when it was taking me to spurious advertising sites). I'm afraid it could re-infect me. Should I try using the browser like normal again?
You should be good to go ahead and try clicking on links in your web browser. I don't see any signs of virtumonde (or any other infections) in the latest logs that you've posted.

Besides checking to see if you get redirected, I'd like for you to do the following:

First, go to your Yahoo mail (the pacbell mail/account) and delete any e-mails in your Inbox that you no longer need. Also, delete all e-mails in the Junk/Spam/Bulk/Trash folder.

Finally, Clear Java's Cache

Click Start > Control Panel

• Double-click the Java icon in the control panel. (coffeecup icon)
  • Click Settings under Temporary Internet Files.

-The Temporary Files Settings dialog box appears.
  • Click Delete Files.

-The Delete Temporary Files dialog box appears.
    -There are three options on this window to clear the cache.
  • Delete Files
  • View Applications
  • View Applets

Click OK on Delete Temporary Files window.

-Note: This deletes all the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the cache.

Click OK on Temporary Files Settings window.
Close the Java Control Panel

You can view those instructions along with graphics here

Let me know how things went.