Thread: No more "select all" option?

Thumbs down No more "select all" option?

I recently upgraded to Spybot verion 1.6.2.46. Before upgrading, after running a Spybot scan, I could right click & choose "select all" to get rid of the usage tracks which appeared. Then, if there were any items I wanted to keep, I unchecked them. I don't see the "select all" option anymore. Has it been deleted or is it accessible from somewhere else now?

Also, when I delete usage tracks, I normally don't select Run| History from Win. Explorer so that the list of programs I've run doesn't get deleted from Start| Run. But, it gets deleted anyway. What other path in the registry can cause that list to be erased?

Thanks,
    Sally

Hello,

The function is still available.
    Please run Spybot - Search & Destroy and switch to the Advanced mode via the menu item Mode.
    Now select 'Settings' - 'Settings' from the navigation bar on the left.
    When you scroll down you will find the point "Expert Settings".
    Please activate the checkbox in front of "Show expert buttons in results list".

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Smile

Sandra,

Thanks very much for your answer. That worked!

Do you have any suggestions for solving the question at the end of my 2nd paragraph too?

Sally

Were you referring to the Run Command in the Start Menu?

I saw something that might interest you:
    Go to Spybot>Advanced Mode>Settings>Ignore Products>Tracks.uti:
    Scroll down to the "W" lines and tick "Windows Explorer". See if that helps.

Thanks for your suggestion but I don't want to lose the ability to delete other usage tracks from Windows Explorer. There are 4 other tracks that are included under the Win. Explorer heading in Spybot: user assistant history IE, user assistance history files, last visited history, & recent file global history.

Also, I'm referring to the history for the Run command that normally shows up in a drop-down list if you click the down arrow after clicking Start|Run. Even though "Run history" in Spybot is unchecked, the Run history list still keeps getting deleted when I delete the other usage tracks. Maybe I'll try leaving the last option above unchecked too to see if that makes a difference.