Tried posting this before, but for some reason it got moved to general software where I got no help.

A while ago, my computer got infected with Virtumonde. I ran every autofix I could find, and it seems to mostly be working fine, however, whenever I try to use Spybot (1.6.2) the status locks at virtumonde. After it shows up about 1/4 the way into the scan, from that point on, the status bar always shows some varient of virtumodne with a few different extensions. Spybot still works fine for me on other computers, so I know its not a change, or "the rules for virtumonde being complex" which is the response I got in the general forum. Here is a link to another forum where I tried to get help containing various logs.