Thread: Hello guys I need HELP

Default Hello guys I need HELP

Hello guys how are you I need you guys to take a look at a particuler keylogger and hijacking thingy.. it's a bit wierd and anoying; it doesn't let me use utorrent and it's an EXE file....it hacks to the cookies and registry it's called "Kazme_gheyz.exe" ...lol is it a virus??? i really don't think so but when i try to open up u95 ...(a software that changes you're ip for filtering) it says SOMETHING OUTSTANDINGLY RUDE "what are you doing? yes this is my dear virus do you want to :f**k me? well go to kazmegheyz.zip.io and f**k me there" .....I was shocked....i done a search on it and they wanted some money to unlock this .... trojen virus hijacking thing... and also i don't no it's a virus because something tells me that maybe beacuase the victim may not know what this type of "virus" is.... they must have said "virus" just to confirm...can you guys research this thing??? cause i don't kow how to send this file to you guys...it's a hidden file

Hello Ahadihunter1,

Do you have an up to date anti virus program installed?

For someone to take a look at the system please follow the instructions in this link: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance)

Then start your own thread in the Malware Removal Forum where an analyst will advise you as soon as available.

Please read this post: You and Windows, a joint effort as it would be necessary for any P2P/Torrent programs to be removed.

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Red face

forgive the ignorents, i wasn't aware of some parts like virus or malware or similer to malware ( i don't think it's malware though lol).... but you see i live in iran and they filter website from explicit content, but most of the filtering is sometimes needless such as photobucket.com... im not a sick person might i add but sometimes i need to use a software called u95 IP changing to gain access to required webites... sometimes for homework as i'm a student. Problems also; this trojen/malware/hacking/virus thingy is really anoying me it doe'snt let me gain access to my softwar u95.
    And may i remind you lol i don't use Utorent.. this is not utorrent rofl it's called Ultrasurf; hence U95

might i add it doesn't let me instal antivirus programs this is a very smart "malware" from a virus creator indeed. and remember it asked me to PAY them in order to remove it.... DAM now isn't THAT a fraud. please oh please what to do?...ok then thought il do the malware analyst thing but i think you should make this work.... i swear if you do il pay you something big...it may take a while though lol.
    Last edited by Ahadihunter1; 2010-03-15 at 17:39. Reason: rememberd something

Hi Ahadihunter1,

Sorry to hear of the problem, life can be complicated.

If HJT won't run either please start a new topic in the Malware Removal Forum anyway, make note of the situation and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available.

All help given is free.

Best regards.
    ---------------------
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=56201
    Last edited by tashi; 2010-03-19 at 22:01. Reason: Added link to malware forum topic
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016