Thread: under remote attack among other mystery's

Default under remote attack among other mystery's

okay i'm new at this but from what i've researched having perflog files, several remote services & an asp.net smart card user account on my computer and a long list of unauthorized access logs & security changes im not making in norton cant be good.... the real trouble is i just bought this computer to escape the same deal that happened on my old computer but when my girlfriend plugged in our sd card, not only lost alot of important pictures of my grandma & my kids at christmas & thanksgiving (all on the card), but she said a tracking device was installed. Since then every scan says tracking cookie threat detected (28 tracking cookies) quarantined & removed successfully, but i can scan again and the same thing happens every time??? NTauthority seems to play some type of factor in this & im denied access to many of my folders... it also seems theres a trusted installer who owns full permissions over my computer although im the only user/administrator??? I dont know what to do- ive went as far as resetting my computer to factory defaults but i think i have embedded hooks because it re-launches itself upon start up. currently spybot wouldnt run so i uninstalled it & signed up for help here. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i am very fearful that my personal info & identity are at a highly compromised state!!!

Thanks alot
    P.S. sorry for not being to computer savvy

Thumbs down just figured out i have admin$

the only thing i can say is why me? i have a remote administrator accessing everything....
    Last edited by tashi; 2010-03-16 at 17:01. Reason: Moved from Requests for additions to Spybot's detections

Hello currentlybeingspyedon,

I moved your topic to the Malware Removal Forum

Please see this forum's FAQ so you understand how things work, "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance)

Then start a new thread in this same forum and copy paste the HJT log into it.

If HJT won't run please start a new topic anyway, make note of the situation and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available.

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

New topic: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=56210

Edited subject title from hjt log to remote attack.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016