Thread: Firefox updated now blocking a beta site

Default Firefox updated now blocking a beta site

My wife goes to Looklet.com which is a beta fashion site that allows you to create outfits and save your looks and chat etc. Since I updated Firefox it has blocked the functionality of the site as a potential security threat. Does anyone know if there is really a threat or is Firefox stopping the function for some other reason? I have not seen any other indications that there is an issue from any other programs that I use.

Doesn't seem to have any problems with visiting the site... Which version of firefox you've updated to? Did you contacted Mozilla about this problem?

I have 3.6 Firefox. I am currently posting on their forum to see if anyone else has had a similar issue. My wife has used this site and never saw an issue until my most recent firefox update but i have noticed several people requesting to revert back to the previous ver. of firefox but not sure of their reasons.

Thanks Tom.K, If I hear anything significant from the Firefox people I will bring it up for Spybot users to see as there seem to be alot that use firefox. I did post there first but have not had the fast response from them that I get here! Yeah Spybot Community!! Thanks Kman1566