Thread: NEWUSER:Teatimer Registry error HELP!

Unhappy NEWUSER:Teatimer Registry error HELP!

:( Hey everyone.

I'm hoping someone can help as i'm not sure what to do now.

Upon using Spybot for the first few times everything was ok. But a few days ago TeaTimer popped up with the make a decision window which i now know about thanks to scouring threads for clues to help me!

I didnt know about the bug so assumed that when i couldnt see the Approve/Deny buttons that something was wrong so i think i just clicked remember this message or whatever it says ans exited tea timer.

Now everytime i restart my computer i get the message but no decision boxes. My log file currently looks like this...

23/11/2005 17:34:06 Denied value "KernelFaultCheck" (new data: "") deleted in System Startup global entry!
    24/11/2005 11:51:37 Denied value "KernelFaultCheck" (new data: "") deleted in System Startup global entry!
    24/11/2005 17:41:13 Denied value "KernelFaultCheck" (new data: "") deleted in System Startup global entry!

It is the same message each time as you can see... but i dont know how to make spybot make the decision for me and what to let it do?!!!

Please help someone!

Hello,

When you enter "remember this decision" it is added to your black- and whitelist. So you have to remove it from there.
    Please right-click the TeaTimer icon in the system tray and select "Settings". There you will find 4 lists for remembered decisions (allowed/denied processes and registry changes). In order to remove an entry just click on the cross next to it. TeaTimer will then "forget" this decision and you will be asked again the next time.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Thankyou for your help.
    One more thing... i am fine with the dialog boxes and the bug... but should i always trust Spybot to carry out the registry change?
    Sorry, this Newbie needs to know her stuff!