Thread: VOIP - what does it mean?

Default VOIP - what does it mean?

I have recently received a telemarketing phone call from a lady who stated she works for Pulse Telecom, a new phone company on the market. She also said they have low rates to call Europe and a very good connection by VOIP (Internet). The conversation was in may native language which is Albanian, that's why I was amazed. She also gave me her phone number to call back if I would like to sign with Pulse Telecom. I wonder how this VOIP works, cuz I don't have any idea what does it mean. And by the way, do you have any reviews for this provider?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by tashi; 2010-04-27 at 21:33. Reason: Now "Guest"

Quote Originally Posted by Croco View Post
    I have recently received a telemarketing phone call from a lady who stated she works for Pulse Telecom, a new phone company on the market. She also said they have low rates to call Europe and a very good connection by VOIP (Internet). The conversation was in may native language which is Albanian, that's why I was amazed. She also gave me her phone number to call back if I would like to sign with Pulse Telecom. I wonder how this VOIP works, cuz I don't have any idea what does it mean. And by the way, do you have any reviews for this provider?
    Thank you.
    2010-02-23
    Nitrogenia
    I have recently received a telemarketing phone call from a lady who stated she works for Pulse Telecom, a new phone company on the market. She also said they have low rates to call Europe and a very good connection by VOIP (Internet). The conversation was in may native language which is German, that's why I was amazed. She also gave me her phone number to call back if I would like to sign with Pulse Telecom. I wonder how this VOIP works, cuz I don't have any idea what does it mean. And by the way, do you have any reviews for this provider?
    Thank you.
    http://mail2web.com/forums/general/off-topic/256-pulse-telecom-any-reviews.html

Leaving this topic posted as a heads up to users.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016