Thread: Canīt open spybot 1.6.2.0 / 1.6.6.32

Question Canīt open spybot 1.6.2.0 / 1.6.6.32

Hello, is my first post here and my english is so bad (so sorry if I write some nosense / my natural lenguage is spanish).
    Im Spybot user form many ears, and last week one friend, reconfigure my SB and from there i canīt open SB again, cause SB is train to chek malwares at all drives at same time and for that keeps cheking and never ends (i let it cheking from 3 days and never stoped, I have to colsed from task manager).
    My cuestion is:
    Is there any command line that, let me open SB withing auto cheks, only open it??
    I try /easymode but any way before opening, begin to chek malware and hanging (in task manager appears like working but i donīt think so).
    I want to fixed without unistalling if posible.
    thanks for your help.

Hello,

In order to undo Spybot-S&D's automation, you can delete the configuration file (which is named Configuration.ini). Where it is located depends on your Windows version:
    (Please be sure that hidden files are shown. Please have a look at this page to see how to show hidden files and folders.

For Windows NT/2000/XP, you will find it in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\
    For Windows Vista: C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy\

Either delete that file, or edit it (for example in notepad) setting all the Automation values in it to zero.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Default thanks

that really solve it my problem