Hi Friends,
After so many years successfully protecting my desktop computer with Spybot S&D, there was no question about installing on my new laptop.

It's my 1st experience with 64 bit, and I'm surprised there are so many issues (with 64 bit in general). One of them is having 2 Internet Explorers -- one for 64 bit and one for 32 bit. The problem for me, is that having them both open at the same time, I can't see any readily obvious way to tell them apart, either in the taskbar or titlebar.

Having so recently installed S&D, and in the process reviewing IE Tweaks, my first thought was possibly giving the 32 bit IE a custom title. But it appears there's no discriminating between the 2 IEs. So my first question:

Giving IE a custom title, whether for Current User or All Users, changes the title for both IEs, correct?

And a couple of followup questions:
Actuallly I probably should have asked this first -- "Title" as used in IE Tweaks refers to the text in the titlebar, correct? Just wanted to be sure

Would it be possible for the 2 IE's to have different titles? If so, could S&D offer this in IE Tweaks? And finally, I saw the Bugs and Feature Requests forum, so if all my assumptions are correct, and this is a realistic and reasonable idea, should I post in that forum? (Or is that forum restricted to the pros?)

Thanks for your help