Thread: Slow UI start again

Default Slow UI start again

I have SBSD installed with a slowdown in the start, usually 15 min to start, i was thinking it's was the multiples updates and log files stored.
    I uninstall SBSD and delete all config files and donwload the LATEST version from the site, installed again and update it.
    When install the new version "the first time" wich SBSD start go a little more than 5 minutes to start, after that 15 min.

In previous versions of SBSD was a problem wich was resolved but go again for me.
    Exist a workaround in the current release or the previous version with problem to reduce the time load?
    The PC with problem is a Celeron 1.100mhz, 3xxMB, DD30, XPsp3

Quote Originally Posted by gato2006chile View Post
    I have SBSD installed with a slowdown in the start, usually 15 min to start, i was thinking it's was the multiples updates and log files stored.
    I uninstall SBSD and delete all config files and donwload the LATEST version from the site, installed again and update it.
    When install the new version "the first time" wich SBSD start go a little more than 5 minutes to start, after that 15 min.

In previous versions of SBSD was a problem wich was resolved but go again for me.
    Exist a workaround in the current release or the previous version with problem to reduce the time load?
    The PC with problem is a Celeron 1.100mhz, 3xxMB, DD30, XPsp3
    I enable to reduce the time to load to 5 min.
    In versions below 1.6 i was starting SBSD with explorer, thunderbird and firefox previous loaded, if i made the same again the timeload of SBSD go to around 15 min.
    If i start SBSD first the timeload go around 4 to 5 min

Exist a option analog to the bootlog.txt of the XP in SBSD?