Thread: Immunization disappear after CCLEANER?

Default Immunization disappear after CCLEANER?

I have noticed last several updates of immunization that it would show the Mozilla Foxfire with no protection and list 14,400 unprotected. Total of some 43,000+ unprotected. So immunization takes longer than it used to, then I thought COULD IT BE that CCLEANER formerly known as Crap Cleaner, could be somehow wiping out the immunization that had been installed? It is a serious problem in that I surf the net feeling I have that protection when it seems to not be there. Is there anything S&D can do to cure this problem?

CCLEANER is an important part of computer security also.

Thanks.

What you are seeing may not be CCleaner. See Spybot will not immunize firefox.

Default It isn't CCLEANER

Gopher John,
    Thanks, you are right, it ISN'T the CCLEANER I just opened the S&D Immunization and it was showing 0 unprotected then closed it did the CCLEANER then reopened the S&D Immunization and said 0 unprotected.
    What you linked IS the problem. I just hadn't reopened Mozilla before the test. That EXPLAINS it.
    I hope Team Spybot makes a prominent thread stickied on this topic when it is finally resolved.
    Thanks Again GJ!

Follow the instructions in that thread. There is no way that SpyBot Search & Destroy can prevent Firefox clearing site preferences if you've set it that way. More than immunizations are stored there.