Thread: AntivirOverride und Antivir

Default AntivirOverride und Antivir

Hallo,
    ich habe mal eine Frage, bei der mir andere Forumseinträge nicht so ganz weiter geholfen haben.

ich habe als Antivirenprogramm Antivir Personal Edition drauf,
    Wenn ich jetzt Spybot durchlaufen lasse gibt er mir zurück, dass AntivirusOverride zu Null gesetzt wurde. Aus anderen Threads habe ich erfahren, dass das Antivirenprogramme machen, um sich selber darum zu kümmern.
    soweit so gut.
    die einzige Sache ist nur, dass wenn ich in die Registry gucke, AntivirusOverride auf 1 gesetzt ist.
    hat das was zu bedeuten?

danke im Voraus Jower

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

For this detection:
    • Windows Security Center.AntiVirusOverride: Settings
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusOverride!=dword:0

I suggest that you go into Start > Control Panel > Security Center > look at the right hand side of the window and check the settings under "Virus Protection" (expanding if necessary). I believe that you have overridden the protection and that you will find a button labeled "Recommendations". If you click on the "Recommendations" button I believe that you will get a window that indicates something like:
    • I have an antivirus program that I'll monitor myself.

Note: with these setting Windows won't monitor your virus protection status and won't send you alerts if it is off or out of date.

Note: There is a German Spybot forum here:

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.