Thread: Screenshots

Default Screenshots

As a teaser, here are a few screenshots:

Picture 01: The usual autostart manager, which is in itself is nothing new really. The special thing about it is the color highlighting of entries, which is based on our new LASSH algorithm identification of system entries. This identification is based on a database shipped with RunAlyzer, but more important... see picture 03

Picture 02: Another typical configuration thing - BHOs. Though in this case it lists really a lot of Windows/Internet Explorer places in addition. And again, like in most sections, identification based on LASSH. Also, please notice the small symbol next to the company name Adobe Systems..., which indicates that this file is digitally signed (something that Microsoft is still missing in most of their files, but makes it easier to verify a files source).
    By the way, do you see the root of the tree structure showing C:? This is because RunAlyzer automatically detects Windows installations on all attached drives, thus allowing it to be run from a BartPE CD and manage inactive installations as well. They're simply shown under the drive they're installed on.

Picture 03: ok, this is the new thing. In addition to the shipped database, RunAlyzer does look for more information on our servers, and can submit new entries to our servers in anonymized form, where our professional detectives will analyse and classify those entries. Since RunAlyzer shows really a lot of entries, results from an online analysis can be stored to speed up future actions.

Picture 04: of course, if you want, RunAlyzer can also create a system report compatible to that of Spybot-S&D (and maybe to other log applications as well ), but based on the previous classification through our LASSH database optionally condensed to show only open and bad entries to avoid huge logs that are difficult to read.
    Last edited by PepiMK; 2005-10-24 at 18:31.
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Geez, now I'm really wanting a copy!!!

Ok, here's another picture showing how RunAlyzer handles x64 Windows versions (Windows XP Pro x64 or Windows 2003 x64):

The info field at the right that most keys have (usually showing the related user name) will in this case show the number of bits this key is for.
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Default Looks great

I am awaitng the release. I wokred at a LARGE information security software company... this software company was mentioned a few times and dismissed as "a guy working on it in his part time." I still get hits that their software does not catch to this day. Keep up the great work.

Red face no files found

on running the runalyzer I found a lot of no file listed around thirty six I admit I am new to this I have read up on this still not sure what to do or how to fix it either.I suppose the report went to the support team as that is what it said how will I know what to do from here.I know not to send bug reports till asked to hope someones sees thisand is there any help