I've been working on a program to download and block domains via the hosts file. I've created a semi-comprehensive list of just over 2000 domains that are either advertisements or caused a virus for me personally (the vast majority being ads).

I was wanting to include the Spybot's list of domains in my list, but A) am not sure if Spybot has some sort of copyright on the list and B) don't know where to get the list without downloading it manually.

I was hoping there was an online list somewhere online that I can retrieve automatically with a program (that I write myself), without having to run SpyBot to get it. That way, I can have a program automatically download the updated list every 24 hours or so.

I was hoping for something like:
spybot.info/hosts.txt or the like
Or .json, or .csl, or whatever format. Just a list I can get easily without running the Spybot software.

Does such a list exist? If so, where and may I use it? I have no objection to crediting Spybot in my program's summary.

And if I'm not allowed to distribute the Spybot list, I would still like the list to make said program for myself, so that I can block both my personal compilation and Spybot's virus list through a single program.

Any help is appreciated.