Thread: Missing Immunisations in Win7 64 Bit - users who are not logged-in are missed.

Default Missing Immunisations in Win7 64 Bit - users who are not logged-in are missed.

I have a newly installed Win 7 64 bit machine.

When I run Immunisations SpyBot only lists those users who are logged in.

The users who are not logged-in do not get immunisations applied.

(Note this is similar to a situation which existed a long time ago in 32 bit on XP).

I guess that for some reason it is not loading all the users Registry Hives before Immunisation.

If I log-in all the users on the machine, and then switch user to Administrator and run Immunisation it all works OK apparently.

(FYI I have not modified the Registry permissions. I am running SpyBot as Administrator.)

Regards,
    Steve

You could try rightclicking the Spybot shortcut,selecting properties,then the shortcut tab.Beside Target:,try copy and pasting in this:
    "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /advancedmode /allhives
    Then,click apply and Ok.
    When starting Spybot,rightclick and select Run As Administrator.When Spybot starts,it should show you the installations and users it found,if done correctly.Then,if you go to Immunization,the other User Accounts should be listed,and you can Immunize from there.

I checked on Vista (32-bit),and it is working for me,though it might be a bit slow.Therefore,when you're done Immunizing,you might want to rightclick Properties again,and remove the /allhives command from "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /advancedmode

I hope that helps.