Thread: Slow, going to get thrown at wall and don't understand the jargon

Default Slow, going to get thrown at wall and don't understand the jargon

DO NOT DELETE WITH OUT READING FULLY!!

Hello folks,

I'm probably in the wrong forum. WHY? Because i can't deciffer what the hell any of your forums mean. It took me 50 mins to find how to write a new post. MY fault? Maybe! But i am a member of other NON I.T, forums and have no problem.

I appreciate the hard work you all go to in helping people with computer problems but I don't think you understand that people that don't work in I.T. don't have a clue what you are talking about.

I read your FAQ's and understood about 10% of it. I have downloaded ERUNT as my pc is so slow but have no idea what i'm supposed to do from there.

I've had Uniblue powersuite for about 6 months and in all honesty it doesn't seem to do anything apart from tell me it's done something.

Please tell me what the 1st step is but PLEASE PLEASE tell me in laymans terms. I wouldn't say i'm computer illiterate but I am just a casual user. I realise that most people on this forum must have a higher knowledge of pc's/computers but us minions need help more than you!!!

I would appreciate any/all help.

Thanks and please don't take offence!

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by tashi; 2010-12-11 at 01:11. Reason: Removed duplicate topic :-)

Hello Ben Ledi

Are you looking for the Malware Removal Forum?

Instructions on how to post a DDS log there are here, http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.p...50&postcount=2

Let us know if we can help further.

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016