I am not sure about doing anything, because I don't know if my computer will be able to boot back up.

The Problem(s)
About 10 days ago my primary desktop (up to date McAfee, Malwarebytes & Spybot) was in the process of re-booting itself (I didn't reboot it).
However, during the boot-up the process stopped,
and the screen to choose the last known 'good' config or safe mode appeared.
The computer would not boot-up, even in safe mode.

Didn't fix the primary computer because I was going to using a newer back-up computer but doesn't have all the programs as the primary.

A couple of days ago, the back-up computer started doing the exact same thing and stopped the same place in the boot process and couldn't be booted up in normal mode. However, the back-up computer could be booted up in safe mode without networking.

Malware found 1 virus. After the fix and after multiple attempts, the computer finally booted up in normal mode.

But. it booted up with a modified Browser window that I had never seen before and icons on the desktop, "Launch White Smoke translator" and "Buy White Smoke translator" that I had never installed nor seen before.

With computer able to connect to the internet, I updated Malwarebytes and re-ran it. Over 800 viruses/Malware were found with most being White Smoke intrusions.

However, 2 are Trojan.Agent "6to4v32.dll" and "certstore.dat".

I haven't removed the infections because I presume that a re-boot will be necessary, and I am not sure if the computer will be boot up again.

Also, didn't know if some type of boot up disc needs to be made.
I would guess whatever has infected the back-up computer is also the cause of the primary computer's issues as well.

Please advise.
Thanks for your help.

FlaCajun