Thread: If you cant remove my web search cause you don't see the uninstall option, read this-

Default If you cant remove my web search cause you don't see the uninstall option, read this-

I didn't see it either..

It wasn't that there was ever a "mywebsearch uninstall" which maybe missed the toolbar somehow....

It was that it was installed as part of another software package and that had its own uninstall
    - in my case it was called film fanatic...

Instead of ripping your registry to pieces to try to get my web search toolbar out, try this simple thing that worked for me instead......

If you really want to remove the toolbar, open explorer, click on view, click on toolbars and just close (or uncheck) the ones you don't recognize... When mywebsearch toolbar closes (if it works like it worked for me, you will have unchecked another named program -in my case, it was film fanatic)...... then go to add/remove programs and uninstall or partially uninstall that program if you want to, it should remove the mywebsearch toolbar

Do you understand that if mywebsearch never individually installed it, you probably wont have an uninstall from mywebsearch...
    You likely have to either fully or partially uninstall the program that put it there to begin with.
    Last edited by smjm1982; 2011-01-02 at 15:18. Reason: correct info