Hello JD the DJ ,

My apologies, somehow the text that I copied into my reply is missing the question.

Is this a business machine?

--------------------

Do an online scan with ESET Online Scanner.
Please be patient as scanning will take quite some time. If you have problem running the scan, you might want to disable any real time protection that you have.
  • Click here to go to ESET Online Scanner page.
  • Click on ESET Online Scanner. A new window will open.
    For FireFox user, you will need to download and install esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe. Click on it and save the file to a convenient location. Double click on it to install and a new window will open.
  • After reading through the Terms of Use, check YES, I accept the Terms of Use and click Start to begin scan.
  • You will be prompted to install an ActiveX Control from ESET. Please install.
  • At the Computer scan settings section, uncheck (untick) Remove found threats. <-- Important, do not remove anything yet.
  • Then, check Scan archives.
  • Now, click on Advanced settings and make sure all these are checked:
    • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • Click on Scan to proceed.
  • When done, the scan result will be shown. Look for C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt and open the file.
  • Post the contents in your reply.

If the contents of log.txt do not reflect what is shown in the result window, click on List of found threats, then Export to text file..., save a file and post that instead.

--------------------

Please post back:
1. the answer to my question about your computer
2. the ESET result