Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deleting RED Results

lol! No worries,I don't mind answering questions.
    The Clipbook Viewer isn't available in Vista and later,so I couldn't check to see that these work.But you can try going to Start,then Run,and type in clipbrd,then press OK.

Or,you can try making a shortcut,and that should let you view the clipbook viewer:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u.../clipbook.mspx

Zenobia -

OK, I think I got it!! I used "RUN" first, and it took me directly to "ClipBook Viewer" (apparently that's what Windows XP calls Clipboard Viewer) instead of the "My Documents" folder as before. However, there's a little "trick" for me (and others) to remember. When the ClipBook Viewer window first comes up it is blank, and the lower edge is off the screen. This is what caused me (on several attempts to get results here) to click on "File" and select "Open". (As I recall now, that's what took me to the "My Doucments" folder -- and no Clipbook stuff there!)

What we need to do at this point is move the window UP. This reveals "Minimize/Full Screen" Icons in the lower-left corner! Clicking on either the "Restore Up" or "Maximize" square (i.e., "refreshing") brings the contents of Clipboard/Clipbook into full view!!

I also followed the link you provided for making a Shortcut for this Viewer.

BTW, here's another link that I found interesting on this subject of "ClipBoard": http://www.worldstart.com/purge-your...f-large-files/. (This is where I got the idea of looking in the lower-left corner for the "Refresh Buttons".)

Later

Glad you were able to get Clipbook Viewer to open.Cheers.