Thread: Access violation.../...write of address 694D5C45

Default Access violation.../...write of address 694D5C45

Hello all,

I would be glad if I could get some help on what happened today when running a SD check.
    I did a search through the forum but all topics and replies I read concern a read violation, the most recent this one, but my concern is rather a write violation.

I have the SD v1.6.2.46 with Latest Detection Update 2/16/2011
    TeaTimer is v1.6.2.0 and the System Settings Protector is v1.6.6.32.

When the SD check has reached about the second half of its scanning, a window appeared with a message and the scan was suspended.
    Exact message:
    C:\Program Files\Spybot-S_D\Includes\Trojans-03.sbi (Access violation at address 00501CED in module 'SpybotSD.exe' write of address 694D5C45)

there was only an OK button in the body of the window, clicked it and the scan resumed and completed without discovering any beasties.

A Full (all partitions, operating memory and boot) scan with ESET-NOD32, up to date virus definition, did not discover anything neither.

Machine is running WinXPSP3 32bits, if that is relevant.

Should I be worried?

Logged in to say: did today a new scan with SD, the 23.02.2011 update was yet to be released, scan finished without showing the window in question from the OP and safe bill of health was issued.

PC run today as usual, no sluggishness, nothing, but now that I remember, yesterday before the SD scan I replaced Lavasoft's adAware with Malwarebytes, could that be related to the message SD showed?
    Still would like to know the reason behind it appearing.
    Last edited by user139; 2011-02-24 at 22:12.